Is your car air conditioning working well as it should be?
With the temperatures rising, the air con is pumped more than ever! If your cars air conditioning suddenly stops working, it can make the commute to work, taking the kids to school and running errands extremely uncomfortable!
If you notice any of the following, consider booking your vehicle in for an Air Conditioning Systems check:
- Air con too cold
- Heating system too hot
- Air conditioning particularly noisy
- Weak airflow
- You notice a smell when the air con is on, unusual or burning
An Air Conditioning System check will:
- Check your air conditioning for leaks
- Check all hoses, seals and tubes for any holes, leaks and cracks
- Check that the air conditioning unit is functioning optimally temperature wise
- Include a re-gas of your air con
- Check that your air conditioning is environmentally efficient
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Prevention is definitely better than cure when it comes to your air conditioning. If your car is a few years old, and has been withstanding the heat of a few hot and humid summers, then get it looked at so that you can be confident you won’t have any issues throughout summer.
The constant pressure on your vehicle’s cooling and heating system throughout the year means that it may require a little TLC every known and again, especially on the lead up to summer, to make sure it’s in tip top shape and ready to keep you cool on your commute!
Bring your vehicle into Auto Leaders for an Air Conditioning Systems Check!
Auto leaders use a sealed, environmentally friendly process to check your air conditioning and return it back to its original, optimum condition!