Why do you recommend regularly servicing of a car?
- To maintain Manufacturer warranty requirements.
- To save you money by predicting repairs before component failure and breakdown.
- To maintain the safety of your car for you and your passengers.
- To improve fuel economy.
- To reduce running costs.
- To improve running efficiently and greenhouse emissions.
- To extend the life of the car and promote smoother driving.
- Maintain a good resale value.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Saturdays 8.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Do you drop off?
Yes – locally
Do you pick up cars?
Yes – locally
Do you advise when next Service is due?
Yes – via the lube sticker on the driver’s side windscreen, via Letter, SMS or Email.
What oils and fluids do we use and why?
We proudly use & recommend Penrite Oils “Penrite Oils is an International company that uses the highest internationally recognised standards that can be offered in this industry. Their fluids meet the Manufacturers requirements to maintain their statutory Warranties.
What happens if you find more problems when servicing my car?
If the problem was serious enough we would contact you immediately by phone and if required with your authorities fix it. All other faults located during a service are notified via a written report and presented with your invoice.
What if my car needs to stay overnight?
If your car needs to stay overnight because it’s awaiting parts or additional repairs, your car will be locked safely and securely inside our workshop for your peace of mind.
We have extensive security which includes a fully monitored security motion system.
Why do you say no surprises ?
Because we tell you a fixed price before we start the work or the service and we will not proceed with further repairs until you have authorised it.
What is the warranty
All our services and repairs have a 6 month or 10000 klms W arranty – Please click through to Warranty and get all the facts.
Why do Auto Leaders need my Rego Plate and VIN numbers
Auto Leaders are required by law to obtain and record vehicle details before they carry out any work.
Other reasons why we require your car details are:
1. It makes sure we get the right parts for your vehicle
2. It saves time during communication, since a license plate number is required during service appointments
3. We know exactly where the information is on your car whenever you require it.