Auto Leaders All Car Servicing is an Automotive Servicing Group specialising in high quality workmanship with personalised customer service. Whether your car is relatively new or clocking up the kilometres, our car mechanics have the knowledge and experience to look after them all.
With 7 locations from the Sunshine Coast through to Tweed Heads, we have all of your motoring needs covered to keep you safe on the road and your vehicle in optimal condition.
Our highly qualified and skilled car mechanics are able to inspect, service, maintain and repair practically any vehicle that enters the workshop.
Our factory-trained technicians are qualified to work on all vehicle makes and models (including Australian, Japanese and European cars), vans, trucks and recreational vehicles, no matter how major or minor the issue.
Offering a complete range of services from mechanical repairs, auto air-conditioning service and maintenance to general motor vehicle service and safety inspections, Auto Leaders has your uninterrupted and safe motoring needs covered.
Our car mechanic services include:
- Logbook Servicing – we will service your car to your manufacturers standards and ensure your warranty is protected.
- Brakes – whether you need brake repairs or brake replacement we can help.
- Electronic Diagnostics – whatever the light on your dash or problem, we can diagnose and fix it.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning – car stalling, rough idling, have poor acceleration? Your fuel injector may need cleaning.
- Clutch Repair & Replacement – whether your clutch is slipping or you’re having problems getting into gear – we can address all of your clutch issues.
- Minor Engine Repairs – our technicians will determine your engine problem and if possible and more cost effective, repair rather than replace.
- Radiator Repair and Replacement – If your car is overheating, we will inspect your radiator and repair or replace it before it does any damage to your engine.
- Steering & Suspension – whether your wheels need aligning or shock absorbers need replacing, we can adjust your steering and suspension to ensure your vehicle drives smoothly.
- Air Conditioning Servicing & Replacement – we will fully check your cooling system to make sure your air conditioning is in top condition and running efficiently to keep you cool.
- Electronic Tuning – car stalling, hard to start? We will check your vehicle’s electronic system is running in peak condition.
- Fluid Maintenance & Replacement – we will ensure your fluid levels are topped up will keep your vehicle in good working order.
- Safety Certificates – we can take care of all your mechanical and safety certificate (roadworthy certificate) needs.
- Fleet Maintenance – we can manage your fleet of vehicles, keeping your mechanical requirements all under one roof.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service, attention to detail and quality workmanship, so you can be assured your vehicle is in good hands.
For bookings, call your local Auto Leaders branch or complete our online booking enquiry and one of our local automotive mechanics will be in touch.