At Auto Leaders our Car Service Gold Coast options include a range of service types to assist you to maintain your vehicle in peak running condition. From our Xpress Lube while you wait service, to our two-part premium Signature Service, we can cover all your vehicle maintenance requirements.
Our Car Services include
- Fuel Injection Car Service Gold Coast – this service utilises the renowned MotorVac treatment which provides; restored fuel efficiency, enhanced performance and lower emissions. Learn more here
- Signature Car Service Gold Coast – The Auto Leaders Signature Service is a two-part premium vehicle service for all major brand cars that are now out of logbook schedules or dealer warranty. This is a capped price car service done every 15,000 km that covers key aspects of the car, to get it running just like new again. Learn more here
- Standard Car Service Gold Coast – Our standard car service includes oil and filter change, all levels checked and topped up, brake check, suspension check, full safety inspection, written report, free roadside assistance (excludes Southport).
- Xpress Lube Car Service Gold Coast – $159 while you wait. Learn more here
Why is it important to carry out regular car servicing as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Higher Resale Value – A well maintained vehicle will fetch a higher resale price when you come to selling it.
- Extend the Life of your Car – Regular maintenance will help to extend the life of your vehicle.
- Safety – Have peace of mind knowing that you and your passengers are travelling in a roadworthy vehicle.
- Reliability – A vehicle breakdown is inconvenient and can be costly. Your car is less likely to breakdown when you service it regularly.
- Save Money – Regular servicing will save you money in the long run and identify any problems before they become a major expense.
- Performance – Your car will run more efficiently with regular servicing.
Why choose an Auto Leaders Car Service Gold Coast Workshop?
- Free road side assistance with every car service (excludes Southport)
- Auto Leader Dealers have a reputation built on trust so you can feel confident your vehicle is in good hands.
- Our workshops use quality parts and products.
- Auto Leaders technicians are highly qualified and experienced to carry out car services on all vehicle makes and models.
To keep your vehicle in top working order Auto Leaders recommends regular vehicle servicing as outlined in your vehicle handbook.