Auto Leaders logbook services Battery Hill guarantee to match any dealer capped price scheduled vehicle service.
Our log book service will ensure that your vehicle is operating safely and economically while maintaining the manufacturer’s statutory warranty. We provide logbook servicing on all vehicle makes and models.
Logbook Services Battery Hill:
- Serviced to logbook requirements.
- Logbook stamped.
- Manufacturer’s statutory warranty maintained.
- Full written report.
- 12 months Free Roadside Assistance
Why is it important to carry out regular scheduled logbook services?
- Logbook servicing is a condition of the vehicle manufacturer warranty and must be complied with to maintain statutory warranty.
- If something happens to your vehicle that is covered under warranty, you will need to prove that you have completed the required logbook servicing or the dealer can refuse to pay for repairs.
- If your vehicle has been well maintained it will assist in achieving a higher resale price.
- Regular maintenance will help to extend the life of your vehicle and cut down on future repair costs.
Why Choose Auto Leaders Logbook Services Battery Hill
- Our DEALER ALTERNATIVE offers high quality Manufacturer’s logbook servicing by qualified technicians.
- Auto Leaders offers fixed price logbook services, so no surprises.
- Auto Leader Dealers have a reputation built on trust so you can feel confident your vehicle is in good hands.
- Our workshops use quality parts.
- Auto Leaders technicians are highly qualified and experienced to carry out logbook services on all vehicle makes and models.
*Note: The guarantee to match price does not apply to free services offered by dealerships.